Cereal with lowfat milk - ~150
Coffee - ~200
Cream puff - 105
Banana - 90
1 cup rice - 160
Pork tocino -190
Scrambled egg - 100
Iced tea - 130
Chips - ~250
1 Voice - 140
1 Coconutbutter biscuit - 130
1 cup rice - 160
‘Gatang puso ng saging’ - 170
Fish - 250
Milo - 150
Exercise: Approx. 45 min. judo training - 420
Total: 1955 cal.
I got so tired, so fast. After one sparring session with my senior. :( Damn, thats only four effin’ minutes. And I need to practice my timing on my technique :( I can’t seem to throw anyone using my morote anymore.
I’ma hit the hay! Prolly post more tomorrow but I gotta study for my test tomorrow first and catch up on some sleep. AND JOOOOG! I haven’t gone jogging/running in so long, I need the cardio badly but with everything else, I just don’t put it on top of my list anymore :(
Today was alright. I passed my MEDEFOR quiz 1 BARELY haha. Stressed with all these professors who DON’T EVEN TEACH and HAVE THE NERVE to give PROJECTS and HOMEWORK every meeting. Effffff.
Certain terd made me happy today though. :”)
Good night, sexiessss! :)
Until next season! :) Where I’ll need that much help again haha.
Much LOVE! :*
Just a little (but I know I need a HUGE) update on things. Quick one. Just cos I need to sleep cos its 3am right now over here.
- I reached 51.5 kilograms on October 1, 2011. Therefore being able to play in the -52 kilogram weight category.
- Won the bronze medal for this season. Very sad. Not happy about it at all. You can see it from my face too. I lost one match and won two. Pisses me off cos I know I really could beat her. I just need more training. I was expected to win gold this season cos I was silver last time.
- I’ve been enjoying off season. Not killing myself with training and not depriving myself of the food I need.
- Sorry, cos my diet (which I intended to be a healthy one) did not go as planned. I went from a healthy diet to a crash diet because I really had no other choice at a month away from the competition.
- Now, I am trying to just eat every three hours (or when I’m hungry). After splurging on food with my teammates for a while after the season, I’m trying hard to find GOOD inspiration again to get me back on track the RIGHT way before season comes again.
- I haven’t been able to run everyday since after the competition. Been focusing more on other things like studies and slacking/relaxing a bit. Will start running now though, its just things always come up during my breaks from classes and I end up having to put that first :(
- People have told me I gained weight (after the competition, of course!) but that was very much expected because it was an unhealthy crash diet! DUH. But people have also told me I look a lot better now.
- I’m not really happy with my body right now (of course I liked it better when it only had fruits and oatmeal in it haha but I do feel a lot better xD) so I am slowly but surely gonna lose these extra few pounds.
- I am at my normal weight of 55 kilograms now. Trying to get between 53 to 54.5 during off season. :)
- I was invited to play in Hong Kong for Junior Nationals. But I don’t know if thats gonna push through cos I haven’t been able to train with that team in so long :( I miss them! Things always come up, I swear.
- Unrelated to body shit: Mike* and I have been really close. :) I’m happy. But confused.
I promise to be online more. :) This tumblr helped me a lot. But since I got tuned in for the competition, I didn’t want to be online all the time cos I was always tired. :( I’ve also been super busy with school.
I missed you all!
Inspire me! :)
I like how you have your weight loss goals organized... Where do you get your inspiration?
Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. I haven’t been online for the longest time. Well, I got my inspiration from judo. I’m a varsity member. And its a lousy reason but I need to lose weight in order to be able to play in a certain weight category. :)
Sooo tired as fuck but cant seem to sleep. I really need this rest cos tomorrow i’ll be up early to train then off to do some extra pain-in-the-ass work out with my awesome friend after which I have to study for this test on Wednesday :(( I just wamt to sleep forever but the tournament is just too close to take it easy now. Full throtle from now on. Also since im so close to my needed weight i’ll have time to focus on my game and how I can bring my oponemt dooooown. Im so nervous i might go up against a black belter. :S